POLARIZED FILTRATION SYSTEM
Providing the best possible air quality for occupants is a high priority for commercial building owners and managers. Conventional HVAC filters only capture the largest particles. Unfortunately, it’s the fine particulates that are the greater threat. Purity Low Profile Commercial captures the smallest particles (known as PM 2.5) down to 0.1 microns and has achieved 97% efficiency removing 0.3 micron particulates in laboratory testing
Meets CSA Standard C22.2 No.: 187-M1986 and UL Standard ANSI/UL Std No 867 (4th Ed.) for electrostatic air cleaners.
According to the Indoor Air Quality Procedures outlined in the ASHRAE Standard 62-2001, large buildings using the polarized filtration system could cut their outside air requirements by half or even two thirds
- 97% effective capturing particles down to .3 microns (.00001 inch)
- Pressure drop as low as 0.4 WC @ 500 fpm
- Only 1 watt of electricity per panel
- 30% odor-causing VOC reduction per pass
- Low-cost media replacement (*4-6 months on average)
- Fits standard 2” commercial filter slot
- Lifetime system warranty
Purity Low Profile captures particulates of all sizes (down to an incredibly small 0.1 microns). It uses an polarized charge to attract and clump particles together making them easier to capture without restricting air-flow.